I was once a lost soul, but now I am a strong believer in God. I share content that I find interesting. Some post I find on Ig and other social sites. Please feel free to like, share or comment. Thank you May God bless you.
Kundalini is the ultimate life force. Creative power, divine feminine energy. Put simply, it is our “inner fire”. So simple, and yet so abstract. Once activated, this energy is felt like liquid fire: electric, timeless, paralyzing.
When we activate this energy, it flows within us resembling the wavy shape of a serpent: curving from the base of the spine, into the gut, then into the heart and into the head.
As the energy flows through this “pipe”, it goes through all of our chakras, giving each of them a “boost” as the energy activates them (both kundalini and chakras live in the subtle body), all the way to our head, the crown chakra. It also passes through our nadis (energy “pipes” in our bodies that allow the energy to flow). The result is an expanded state of consciousness.
Actions, work or deed also refers to the Spiritual Principle of cause and effect, where intent and actions of an individual cause influence. The future good intent and good deeds contribute to good Karma and happier Rebirths. While bad karma intent and bad deeds contribute to bad karma and bad rebirths. As you sow, so shall you reap. To receive happiness, peace, love, and friendship, one must BE happy, peaceful, loving, and a true friend. Whatever one puts out into the Universe will come back to them.
Mercury in Retrograde…… 3 or 4 times a year, planet Mercury is said to go Retrograde, that is to say it moves in an opposite direction to planet earth. The same thing happens when our planet passes Mercury in our orbit around the sun. Mercury is just moving slower than earth, causing the illusion that it’s moving in Retrograde.
Retrograde……… An apparent change in the movement of the planet through the sky, it is not real in that the planet does not physically start moving backwards in it’s Orbit. It just appears to do so because of the relative positions of the planet and earth and how they are moving around the sun. The term Retrograde comes from the Latin word Retrogradus-which means backwards step. Retrograde is when a planet appears to go backwards.
Chapter 20 of the book of Enoch mentions 7 holy angels who watch, that often are considered the 7 Archangel. 1. Archangel Michael Catholic sanctuaries to Michael appeared in the 4th Century, when he was first seen as a healing angel. And then over time as a protector and the leader of the army of God against the forces of evil.
2. Archangel Raphael In Hebrew Rapha means doctor of healer and the name Rapha means ( God heals, or healing power of God). He brings healing to humans and animals, physical, emotional and spiritual.
3. Archangel Gabriel Was first described in the Hebrew Bible and was subsequently adopted by other traditions. The Hebrew Bible, Gabriel appears to the prophet Daniel to explain his visions. The Archangel appears in such other Ancient Jewish writings as the book of Enoch.
4. Archangel Uriel One of the Archangels of post Exillic rabbinic tradition, and also of certain Christian traditions. In Apocryphal and occult works, Uriel has been equated with Urial, Nuriel,Uryan, And others.
5. Archangel Saraqael One of the holy angels who watch over the spirits that sin in the spirit, and Suryal is one of the angels who look upon the bloodshed on Earth, along with Gabriel, Michael, Raphael and Uriel.
6. Archangel Raquel An angel mainly of the Judaic traditions. He is considered the angel of justice. His name means friend of God. Raquel is almost always referred to as the Archangel of justice, fairness, harmony, vengeance and redemption. He is also sometimes known as the Archangel of speech.
7. Archangel Remei Mercy of God, Lord of souls, awaiting resurrection. This Archangel is over those who rise, and bring souls to judgement. Remei means God raises up. accordingly this is the angel in charge of souls on their way to heaven.
In the spiritual realm, our souls are united to someone else and that “tie” is binding us to a person we don’t want to be bound to, and is hampering our efforts at moving ahead in life. Healthy Soul Tie….
A healthy soul tie enhances your life. It makes you a better person, it provides strength and support for you to become all that you can be. You might see this kind of healthy soul tie, between a husband and wife or between a parent and child. Unhealthy soul ties have a negative effect on your life. There are 4 kinds of Soul Ties…….
You cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself. Loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing we’ll ever do! 1. Self love and self care practices. 2. Inner child work. 3. Shadow work. 4. Soul Retrival. 5. Solitude and introspection. 6. Mediation and mindfulness. 7. Connecting to spirit animals and spirit guides. 8. Spending more time in nature.