Breakdown of a Broken Heart It could be the death of a loved one or even a divorce, breakup or physical separation, betrayal or romantic rejection.
Healing a broken heart takes time, but there are practical things you can do to help yourself work through the grief.
- Go through it, not around it.
- Detach and revel your independence again.
- List your strengths.
- Allow some fantasizing.
- Help someone else.
- Make a good and bad list.
- Work it out.
Ways to to let go of someone who broke your heart
- Let go
- Take it slow. Accepting is difficult and you don’t have to do it quickly
- Love doesn’t mean being with each other
- Getting heart broken is normal
- Be alone
- Talk with your friends
- Don’t be pessimistic
- Hang out with friends or family